Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Party

It was a busy weekend.  I got invited to a doggie birthday party and made some new friends: Bella, Gravy, Oscar and Willie.  They were all a lot bigger than I was, which made it a little intimidating at times, but all the human people were really nice.

Here's Willie, Oscar and me with our party hats on.  I wasn't a fan of the hat and tried not to let anyone see me in it.




This is Gravy.  He's a wild one.  For some reason he doesn't have a tail, but he can sure move his butt!



This is Bella and Oscar.  Bella was pretty cool--she had her own sweatshirt and a fancy collar.



The best part of the party was the cake!  My piece was so big.  Of course, I had to wait for it...



But the waiting was worth it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Abbie! It is so nice that you have recovered from being too tired to post. I see that you have been making some new puppy friends! I especially like the name of that one called "Gravy".

    One of these days you will need to come over for a visit again - ask your Dad if you can, okay? I would really, really like to play with you in my backyard again - it was uber-fun!

    Love,
    Cousin Finley

    ReplyDelete